THE WOMAN OF DC
- While Wonder Woman continues to promote peace and humanity, one of her oldest enemies, Cheetah, lashes out with fangs and claws bared.
- As Livewire harnesses electricity, Supergirl counters with a shocking blow. Their fight takes place in front of a large sign that reads, “Livewire Jazz Night Club.”
- The love-hate relationship between Catwoman and Batman comes to a fever pitch as she and Batgirl
- As Poison Ivy wraps her vines around the ankles of Huntress, Harley Quinn attempts to lay a deadly blow to her enemy.
- Within this painting there are many hidden elements that pay tribute to icons of the DC Universe.
- The theater, seen in the backdrop, is named after a famous former psychiatrist who worked at Arkham Asylum. Upon closer inspection, the marquee states Harley Quinn’s full name and the date of her first appearance in the DC Universe.
- The Gotham City Zoo was commonly known to be a hotbed of criminal hideouts throughout DC Comics. Can you find the sign?
- Zatanna’s Magic Wands is a reference to Zatanna Zatara, the professional stage magician who is not only a master of illusion but also found a way to use the dark arts for good.
- The restaurant sign behind Poison Ivy contains another hidden gem. The name “Starfire” pays tribute to the princess who was forced into slavery by her sister, only to become one of the World’s Greatest Super Heroes.
- A devious character makes a cameo appearance. Hidden behind the taxi-cab is The
Two Editions Offered Unframed
The canvas is stretched and ready to hang..
The Paper editions come unframed
If you wish framing please order and leave a note to discuss custom framing prices.
The Standard Numbered Canvas is individually hand-highlighted and numbered with the designation of S/N in the numbering process.
The Artist Proof Canvas is issued in a smaller edition. Artist Proofs are individually hand-highlighted and are designated with the letters A/P during the numbering process