- Limited Edition of 195 and 1500
- Dimensions: 24" x 18” and 16” x 12"
- Edition of 195 is a Giclee on Rolled Canvas and Ready to Frame
- Edition of 1500 is a Gallery Wrapped Canvas and Ready to Hang
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Drawing inspiration from European graphic painter A. M. Cassandre and American industrial designers Raymond Loewy and Henry Dreyfuss, Mike Kungl was influenced by these designers’ dramatic take on the Art Deco and Streamline styles. Kungl’s own spin on the deco/streamline movement evolved quickly and soon into his new career, Kungl’s influence went beyond his Southern California beginnings as he gained notoriety on both coasts of the United States.