Features Of The Edition 195
- Limited to 195
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Rolled Canvas Giclee is Embellished and ready to frame
Features Of The Treasures On Canvas Collection
- Limited to 1500
- A Certificate Of Authenticity
- Canvas print is "Gallery Wrapped" and ready to hang. The back of the artwork is affixed with a wire for easy wall hanging. (wall hook not included)
- Image extended gallery wrap which allows the collector to display with or without a frame
- Gicleé canvas print using archival inks and materials
- Made in the USA
About the Artist
Provenza has a totally original perception of nature and landscape. His oil paintings reveal a successful blend of the old with the new, merging a realistic and remarkable dimensional quality with a surreal and magical environment – in a truly distinctive style characterized as Surrealist Pointillism.
“Viewers of my work say they feel as if they can walk right into my paintings – they want to be there.”
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay area, Provenza has lived, worked, studied, taught, and painted for more than 30 years. Inspired by his artist grandfather, Provenza began painting at age nine, pursued art academically holding a Fine Art college degree and continues to professionally create oil paintings as his life-long passion. Provenza has become a highly recognized and collectible artist both nationally and internationally.
“My paintings are an exploration or journey that I’d like to take in a world that comes from my imagination with pieces of reality sprinkled in.” All of Provenza’s work invites you in to experience Life’s Journey – with a twist